A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement and offers a focused, flexible programme with a direct line of sight to employment.
Lasting between 3-6 months, you will put theory into practice in one of our work experience placements, internally at Manchester United or externally with one of our approved placement opportunities.
Traineeships give you up to 100 hours of high-quality work experience and training
• On-the-job training in your chosen industry
• One-to-one support from a work tutor
• Valuable, real workplace experience
• Help creating your CV to show future employers
• Interview training
• The key knowledge, skills and behaviours needed for a job in your chosen sector
• Support to improve your maths and English
• Opportunities to apply for paid matchday work at Old Trafford stadium
• A designated Manchester United Foundation Learning Coach will support you throughout the programme.
• Community sports coaching
• Customer service
At the end of your programme, you’ll get an interview for an apprenticeship or job if available, or an exit interview with written feedback.
Together we can unite to find the perfect opportunity for you.
To register your interest please contact: email@example.com