We recommend using our partner Virgin Money Giving as the platform to collect your donations.
1) If you have a Virgin Money Giving account, you will need to log in. If not, then you will need to create one at: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving
2) Once you are logged in to Virgin Money Giving, you will have access to your profile. To set up your fundraising page and link it to our campaign, search for Manchester United Foundation in the search box.
3) Scroll down to the campaigns section, and select Supporters Clubs United and click start fundraising.
4) Select the team option.
5) For team name please use the name of your supporters club eg. ‘Malta Supporters Club’.
6) If you wish to add additional supporters club members to the fundraising page then you can, but this isn’t necessary. You can then continue to link your fundraising page to the Supporters Clubs United event.
7) Search for ‘Supporters Clubs United’ and select the event as highlighted.
8) When asked: “Have any of your chosen charities contributed to the cost of your event?” please ensure that you select ‘no’.
9) You will also be asked to select your communications preferences and if you
wish to be added to the Manchester United Foundation mailing list.
10) You’re now set up – you can add a team photograph, set your fundraising target and get started!
11) Please email email@example.com to let us know when your page is set up.