The Christie Seeking Kiosk Volunteers
The Christie Charity will be operating a kiosk located within the Family Stand at Old Trafford, serving guests attending a match or event, and are looking for willing volunteers to support this new scheme. The volunteers will help to raise in excess of £20,000 per season from the staffing costs normally required to man the kiosks, to further enhance the vital support offered by The Christie to their young cancer patients.
They are searching for confident, committed supporters who can commit to working on a select number of games and events.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure all customers receive outstanding customer service and thoroughly enjoy their overall experience of Manchester United, with the work of The Christie also being highlighted. As well as this, all company cash handling, stock, and health and safety procedures must be followed.
Volunteers will be required to work approximately six games per season with shifts expected to last around five hours. Volunteers will also be asked to act as on-call support on some occasions to provide cover at short notice if required. A partnership branded uniform will be provided and Manchester United will issue a staff pass, locker and snack.
All volunteers must be:
• Aged over 18 years old
• Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
• Able to represent The Christie and Manchester United in a positive manner
• Able to attend training as provided by MUFC
• Commit to working at least six games during the course of the season
• Commit to acting as on-call support for three games.
• Prepared to comply with the relevant volunteer employment checks
• Prepared to supply information for the completion of criminal records disclosure
For more information contact Jenny Haskey:
Phone: 0161 446 3424 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org