Dean Trust Rose Bridge have been a Manchester United Foundation partner school since April 2019. Through this partnership the Foundation aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Implement an attendance league within the school, working in partnership with Rose Bridge Academy's attendance officer.
- Provide a half day of activity per week for selected primary schools delivering programmes to cover physical literacy, team work, invasion games and leadership. The aim is to support Rose Bridge Academy with transition events at the high school and primary school open days/events.
- Deliver programmes on business enterprise and employability skills.
- Work with Rose Bridge Academy pastoral team to identify and support underachieving students each term through an academic mentor support programme.
- Provide and support with additional activities such as holiday provision and school trips for students.