The courses, due to start in September 2013, are to be run in partnership with Salford City College and will be held at The Cliff Training Ground in Salford.
• NVQ Level 2 - Football Leadership
• BTEC National Diploma Level 3 - Sports Coaching
• BTEC National Diploma Level 3 - Elite Sports Performance
Alongside your chosen course you will also receive:
• Work experience with Manchester United Foundation
• Level 1 Coaching Course
• Manchester United Foundation Believe FC Award
• Safe Guarding Training
• FA Coaches License Club
• Emergency First Aid Course
Girls will also have the chance to attend a Girls’ Football Academy, which will offer daily coaching sessions and weekly fixtures. A Boys’ Football Academy will be run through Salford City College and Salford City FC offering the chance to represent the college and Salford City in the Youth Alliance League.
An open day will take place at The Cliff Training Ground on Tuesday 28th May. Trials for the girls' academy will be from 10am-12pm and trials for the boys' academy will take place 1pm-3pm.
For more information or to register please contact Adam Temple on 0161 708 9451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to find us: The Cliff Training Ground, Lower Broughton Road, Salford, M7 2HU