Matchday Lottery Terms and Conditions
All profits from Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery go directly towards funding the work of the Manchester United Foundation, Registered charity number: 1118310
- The Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission for Non-Remote operation under reference 000-005128-N-304926-006.
- Only Members aged 16 and over may participate in the lottery.
- Chances in the lottery may be purchased at £10.00 each (we judge that the maximum number of tickets anyone person can purchase per lottery is 30 tickets).
- Payment may be made by Cheque or Cash.
- The Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, delay or theft of any payment or communication sent by post, direct from a bank or building society, fax or email.
- The lottery will be drawn on each matchday by an independent person on the premises.
- All prize winners will be notified in person on the matchday or if this is not possible, subsequently by telephone or letter. A full Winners list will be available from the Foundation Office and on our Website at www.mufoundation.org.
- Data held by the Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to or sold to any other person or organisation.
- The Manchester United Matchday Lottery reserves the right to amend or change any of the terms and conditions of the lottery without giving any prior notice and to refuse a subscription.
- The Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery reserves the right to reclaim prizes issued in error.
- Persons employed by the Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery, their partners or persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter the lottery.
- All lottery Complaints and Disputes will be dealt with in accordance with the general Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery Complaints policy. Unresolved disputes will be referred to the Independent Betting Arbitration Service.
- A Self Exclusion policy exists and members may self exclude themselves from the lottery for a minimum period of six months by giving notice in writing. Further support can be found on the “Gamble Aware” website www.gambleaware.co.uk.
- The Manchester United Foundation Matchday Lottery is committed to promoting socially responsible gambling. We contribute to the Responsible Gambling Trust which carries out research into the prevention and treatment of problem gambling, public education on the risks of gambling and the identification and treatment of problem gamblers.
- Members requiring further information concerning the operation of the lottery may contact the Promoter, Gill Rouch on telephone number 0161 868 8957.